The demo mode is the fastest way to start playing with frontend submission. Thanks to it, you don't need to upload new images/embeds all the time you want to test submission process.
To enable demo mode, please do as follows:
- Go to the WP admin panel › Snax.
- Switch to the Demo section.
- Check the Demo mode enabled? box.
- From the Media Library choose (or upload new ones) images that will be used as your demo images.
- Fill in embed URL and choose post image if you want to test embeds.
- Now, when you create a new post, demo data will show up under the upload image/embeb form.
- Save changes.