Snax requires only one custom page to work. It's the Frontend Submission page. It's a start point to create any new post (Open List, Embed etc.).
Other pages are optional. These are:
- Report - page on which you can put some contact form to get feedback from users about all kind of abuses.
The Frontend Submission page is created and assigned during plugin installation. Only optional pages have to be created manually. Please follow these simple steps to set them up:
- Go to the WP admin panel › Pages › Add New and create a new page (e.g. Report).
- Fill its content (add a contact form, describe rules to follow etc).
- Publish page.
- Now, go to the WP admin panel › Snax.
- Switch to the Pages section.
- Assign your newly created page to the relevant field.
- Save changes.