Set up quizzes
There are two types of quizzes:
- Trivia - for a quick yes/no quiz
- Personality - for a test to know who/what are you similar to
You can create new quiz on:
- frontend - behave like other Snax formats
- backend - behave like any custom post type
Enable frontend quizzes
Like other Snax formats, you need to activate quizzes (both Trivia and Personality) in WP admin panel › Settings › Snax › General › Active formats before your users will be able to use them.
Enable backend quizzes
You don't need to activate backend quizzes. When Snax is activated the quizzes are accessible via WP admin panel › Quizzes.
Create on frontend
Frontend quiz can be created by a user with "Snax Author" role assigned. To create a new quiz please go to the Frontend Submission page and choose one of available quiz types.
Create on backend
Backend quiz can be created by site's administrator (or other roles with edit posts capability). To create a new quiz please go to the WP Admin panel › Quizzes › Add new and choose one of available types.
Share to unlock
You can spread your quizzes more quickly across the web if your users will share them on the Facebook. Snax gives you an option to force users to do that, if they want to see their results.
To force users to share quiz to Facebook before seeing the results, please do as follows:
- Go to the WP Admin panel › Quizzes and choose a quiz for which you want to enable that option
- On a quiz edition panel, choose the Settings tab
- Set the option User have to share the quiz to see results? to "yes"
- Now, you need to set the Facebook App Id to allow sharing
- Go to the WP admin panel › Settings › Snax
- Choose the General tab
- Set the Facebook App Id option (use the Register and Configure an App guide for help)